Provides a complete systematic approach to network design, implementation, and troubleshooting with Cisco routers.
Key technologies covered include Cisco Network Layer (OSI/RM), IP, IPX, Distance Vector Routing Protocols, Link State Routing Protocols, Multicast IP, and much more.
- Currently no competition at this price point and technical level
- A networking professional's dream - the most extensive practical collection of tips, techniques, and real-world examples for setting up and operating Cisco routers, all formatted in an easy-to-use book
- This book really takes over where the Cisco documentation and other books leave off by providing detailed solutions and unique insight into routers
- Includes a tear-out, quick-reference card summarizing the most commonly used tasks when working with Cisco Routers
- Especially written and designed to help answer virtually all of the major Cisco router configuring and troubleshooting issues that network professionals must deal with