Best selling author and world-renowned software development expert Robert C. Martin shows how to solve the most challenging problems facing software developers, project managers, and software project leaders today. This comprehensive, pragmatic tutorial on Agile Development and eXtreme programming, written by one of the founding father of Agile Development:
* Teaches software developers and project managers how to get projects done on time, and on budget using the power of Agile Development.
* Uses real-world case studies to show how to of plan, test, refactor, and pair program using eXtreme programming.
* Contains a wealth of reusable C++ and Java code.
* Focuses on solving customer oriented systems problems using UML and Design Patterns.
Robert C. Martin is President of Object Mentor Inc. Martin and his team of software consultants use Object-Oriented Design, Patterns, UML, Agile Methodologies, and eXtreme Programming with worldwide clients. He is the author of the best-selling book Designing Object-Oriented C++ Applications Using the Booch Method
Table of Contents:
1. Principles, Patterns, Process, and People.
I. PROCESS. 2. Process.
3. A Programming Episode.
II. PRINCIPLES. 6. Principles of Class Design.
7. Static and Dynamic Design.
8. Principles of Package Design.
9. Managing Complexity.
III. PATTERNS. 10. Evolving into a Pattern.
12. Template Method and Strategy.
IV. CASE STUDIES. 13. Payroll.
14. www Analyzer.
15. ETS Framework.
16. Time Reporting.
17. Weather Station.
Appendix A: Overview.
Appendix B: FAQ.