Test-Driven Development: A Practical Guide David R. Astels Foreword by Ron Jeffries
* The relentlessly practical TDD guide: real problems, real solutions, real code
* Includes a start-to-finish project written in Java and using JUnit
* Introduces TDD frameworks for C++, C#/.NET, Python, VB6, and more
* For every developer and project manager interested test-driven development
Make Test-Driven Development work for you! Test-Driven Development: A Practical Guide enables developers to write software that's simpler, leaner, more reliable... just plain better. Now, there's a TDD guide focused on real projects, real developers, real implementation challenges, and real code. Renowned agile development expert Dave Astels shows TDD at work in a start-to-finish project written in Java and using the JUnit testing framework. You'll learn how "test first" works, why it works, what obstacles you'll encounter, and how to transform TDD's promise into reality.
* o Relentlessly practical! Full of downloadable code examples, hands-on exercises, and a fully hyperlinked version of the "resources" appendix
* o Introduces powerful TDD tools and techniques--including key JUnit extensions, presented by their creators