Microsoft Works 2000 provides the user with an easy to learn, but powerful, set of application modules that can perform the common tasks required by an individual or small business. The key element in the Works program is its ability to integrate data between applications. This provides a new user with a program that is both easy to learn and powerful in its capabilities.
Bridging the gap between computer concepts and applications, Using Microsoft Works 2000 for Windows Millennium Edition:
- Introduces general microcomputer concepts in the first chapter, to provide a basic understanding of the terminology of microcomputers.
- The second chapter introduces essential Windows ME operations that most users will need to accomplish common, computer-based tasks. This foundation prepares the user for the following chapters on learning and using Microsoft Works 2000.
- Specifically designed to run on the new Windows ME operating system, this version of Microsoft Works supports all of the enhancements of this powerful tool.
Relying on the proven success of previous editions, Smith and Christoph provide the perfect hands-on learning tool for applications.
- This book provides more than just keystroke coverage, with an emphasis on how to apply computer skills to real-world problems.
- Terminology and concepts are presented in the first part of the chapter, then self-paced, hands-on tutorials with detailed screen shots guide the user through the application.
- A brief self-test is presented mid-chapter to check the user's grasp of the concepts and terminology before advancing to the tutorials.
- Beginningto advanced coverage allows users of all experience levels to use this text.
Learn Microsoft Works 2000 using the powerful new Windows Millennium Edition (ME) operating system. Let Smith and Christoph be your guide.