This book provides fast answers to important questions about entering (and prospering in) the world of e-commerce.
Everyone in business knows the Internet is the fastest and fastest-growing way to sell and buy just about anything. But most people don't know how to actually use this tool to their competitive advantage.
What exactly is electronic commerce? Are online transactions secure? How do you capture customers' sales patterns? How do you provide mass customization? Now marketers, managers, salespeople, entrepreneurs, and others can find fast answers to every pressing question and nagging concern about the world of electronic commerce.
This practical question-and-answer guide quickly and concisely explains how to:
- Integrate e-commerce into a business strategy
- Understand the technology
- Identify key opportunities for a business
- Devise an e-commerce implementation plan
- Successfully create and market a site, and much more.